Monday, February 2, 2009

# 17 - Random Question Thingy!

HAHA, i'm bored.

Last beverage → Drinking Beer right now. I know, i actually drink beer! But this is a Heineken! I'm getting used to it.
Last phone call → Your mum
Last instant message → T-Dawg (you know who you are!)
Last song you listened to → Themata by Karnivool.
Last time you cried → Good grief. I think I cried of laughter sometime last year. No wait, i cried this morning because i put my shirt on backwards. The waterworks are coming again now remembering it.....

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice → Nope. Except for Miss piggy. She is FINE!
Been cheated on → Yup
Kissed someone & regretted it → I think so. LOL. Oh yeah, it was Kermit. Turned out Kermit was a hobo, not a frog. Dammit!
Lost someone special→ I lost my invisible friend Chunk back in year 6. Poor chunk. I think I left him in Queensland on the plane. My dad sat on him and he never became alive again.

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:

Fallen out of love → I don't love chicken as much as I used to. =(
Laughed until you cried → Yup. LOL at peeing in a bottle on the highway (couldn't go outside, cops were around and i can't afford a peeing in public fee)
Met someone who changed your life → In the past month? I met Charles. The lone hair on my chest. it changed my life.
Found out someone was talking about you → Yeah. They were plotting against me. Those people are so sinister. stop plotting!
Have you kissed anyone on your top friends? → Past month? I kissed my dog on the top of the head, does that count?
How many ppl on your top friends do you know in real life? → This question is so dumb, I think i lost IQ points.
How many kids do you want to have → 19. Never said it had to be just with one woman... or man.... or chicken...

Do you have any pets → CLEO, my dim-witted loveable pet labrador who is HUGE (40kgs)
Do you want to change your name → Yup. To Max Power. Just like Homer Simpson. Boy did that get him places!
What time did you wake up today → 9. Stupid Back Spasms!
What were you doing at midnight last night → watching two men get sweaty in a grueling match. (i.e. tennis final)
Name something you CANNOT wait for → My ankle to get better. Damn gutters. I hate them so much!
Last time you saw your father→ I can't remember the last time I saw Darth Vader in star wars. I'm not luke skywalker though. I'm Darth Vader and Chewy's love child.
What's one thing you wish you could change → My right molar. I don't know why.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Isn't he the myspace dude? I think so, but I do't use myspace because its EVIL!
What's getting on your nerves right now → My ankle!
What's your real name → !bubu (pronounced *click* boo boo) Its traditional Nmibian.
Zodiac sign → Gemcer (half gemini, half cancer, cause i was born on the crossover date)
Elementary/primary School → Smitty West Primary! w00t for cheapness!
High School → Bossley Park High School, w00t for cheapness!
Hair color → Blonde. I actually have naturally tri-coloured hair. i have a bit of mouse brown, bit of dark blonde and some golden/white blonde too. YAY!
Long or short → umm... medium length for a guy
Are you a health freak → Yup
Righty or lefty → Wrong!

FIRSTS:

First surgery → Year 2 to get my tonsils out. I woke up about a minute after the operation asking to drink water. LOL!
First piercing → MY nipple! I got it done a couple weeks ago. HAH!
First best friend → Hmm... my invisible friend named Chunk.
First sport you joined → Soccer under 6's. No-one could play properly at that age, and there were probably more tears than goals.
First pet → A budgie which i killed by feeding it grass so it got chronic diarrhoea and died. Poor Lemondrop.
First vacation → To the moon in 1970. I was after the first one and I went there in a dream. This of course was before I was born, so I physically hadn't been on a vacation yet.
First crush → I think her name was Carly, sometime in primary school. Holy crap I was serious for a question!

CURRENTLY :

Eating → smiths original potato chips!
Drinking → Heineken beer. I'm getting used to it! not as good as scotch though!
Waiting → umm.. table 5? Their pasta a la ferret has just arrived

YOUR FUTURE :

Want kids? → 19!
Want to get married?→ ok. Hopefully only once though. And that it'll last.
Careers in mind? → Rockstar or a part time job at the all-you-can-eat pizza hut.

HAVE YOU EVER:

Kissed a stranger → Yes actually. On the cheek though. I got 5 bucks.
Drank hard liquor → HAHA!
Lost glasses/contacts → I lost my special Thomas the Tank Engine glass in kindy =(
Ran away from home → lol, when I was 3, I opened up the remote-control garage door, and ran outside with just a singlet on. Got a fair way as well until my brother caught me.
Broken someone's heart → I don't think I have. I'm usually on the receving end of this, which sucks! Though I pulled a guys heart and pancreas out and switched them before he died. Kung Fu master! Does that count...?
Been arrested → 49 times and counting. All for the same reason - farting in enclosed elevators while cops are around.
Turned someone down → Have I? I don't think so. Maybe I turned them up!
Cried when someone died → I cried when my invisible friend died. Boohoohoo.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

Yourself → I believe in my musical ability, there's a difference.
Miracles → Depends.
Love at first sight → Nope. That's called an erection.
Heaven → Not sure.
Santa Claus → Santa would need to be a robot made of diamonds, but sure!
Kiss on the first date → I usually do before the first date. I rock!
Angels → I believe in the supernatural. I've been serious for a few questions, this is creepy!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

Is there one person you want to be with right now? → umm... i have beer and chips. What do you think?
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → HAHAH! I wish! But no, i've never cheated.
Do you believe in God? → Good Question. Lets just say i've slipped off the rails on this one.
Is this questionnaire a waste of time? It isn't if I entertain people with my answers.

Done!

*With two forks and a charge, a pickle will emit light*

Hooroo all!

1 comment:

madmooemily said...

was that really 100 questions? bah! 200 next time...

sivocati...
no idea what thats suppose to mean...

boo! i see you!

Music. Sport. Friends. Family. Life.