Thursday, April 30, 2009

#26 - Piles!

So anyway, I'm like, totally blogging and like, I'm so cool cause I can express my thoughts cause I'm rad and cause like, well, like, yeah, you know, like, its soooooo coool! And like, when I like, blog, I like, write stuff like thoughts and like, ummm... yeah.

I find it hilarious when people talk like this... don't you?

Thought 1 - *Angry rant about being in a rush*

Is it just me, or when you're in a hurry, everything just seems to take longer as well as everything doesn't seem to be on your side?
I still remember that I was in a hurry on the way to tutoring at one of my students houses, and as I was driving (maybe a little over the speed limit), I shit you not, got basically every red light on the way there. So I got there EXTRA late, probably just so fate can rub it in my face.
How nice.
And this isn't the first time either.
other cases include -
On the way to Uni
On the way to soccer
To get to gym with Tazza in the morning
On the way home, so I can pee (This happens way too much, its ridiculous)

And it aint just red lights. I'd be behind slow drivers/trucks/L-platers, getting cut off and almost crashing, followed by the PO-LICE! and other instances such as my car playing up funny.
And it aint just in the car, its at home, where I'll be rushing to finish an assessment or around the house to clean up before I go, and something will go wrong i.e. computer will shut off because the Iron was turned on, losing half my work (Thank god for auto-save), cut yourself shaving, cut yourself by tripping over, cut yourself cause you're emo (cause I like, TOTALLY do that EVERY day)... etc.

God dammit!
Yeah... that's my rant.
I hate deadlines. I wish everyone didn't run by watches, so they'd do anything when they felt like it. THAT would be awesome.

Thought #2 - The hype of swine flu.

Is this getting out of hand or what?
The Pandemic level is at 5, and i'm guessing code blue and banana is the code word for if you have found a cure.
I can almost garuntee this'll blow over as quickly as the bird flu saga. There was so much hype and pandemonium that everyone got lost, and just forgot about it, and it just died.
Maybe taking too much precaution can make you sick. It smells fear! Dun Dun DUNNN!

Apparently there was one in 1976, but no-one gave a flying pig about it, (har har har, so punny, get it, swine flew? har har har) and it just blew over in a month.
I'll bet that's what'll happen with this thing.
I swear, I saw a person with a mask today as well. Good grief. Are people becoming that much of hypochondriacs?
Its just for pre-caution, and i'm also into safe sex.

People seriously need to eat a spoon-full of conrete and harden the fuck up. I swear we're getting whingy-er as a society (And yes, I see the irony in that, so be quiet).

... am I going to look like an asshole or what if this thing gets absolutely massive? LOL@me!


Thought #3 - Fail moment of the day.

This is one of my funniest stories evAr.

Once again, it occurrs at the gym. Only happened last week.

Whence I got there and had finished my weights session and went to do my ab work, the section for lightweights/abs was closed because of refurbishments. So, the workout station was next to the bench press section.
Now, as I began my little routine, two massive lebs pulled up on the bench press and began their workout.
Here's the funny part.
Being right next to them, I overheard their conversation. It went like this:
Leb 1: "Oh bro, what are you doing tomorrow night?"
Leb 2: "Nuffing bro, cause I had like, somefin but now I don't have nuffin no more." (A triple negative... WOW!)
Leb 1: "Cause like, I got my couzinz skyline for the weekend, bro, and like, we could go down to the city and drive around with the windows down or somefin bro."

I shit you not.

Their plan was to go to the city in a cousin's skyline and drive around with the windows down.
Sums it up beautifully. Even a car reference.
My god.
I felt like going "Can I come too in your fully sick skyline?"
It was freakin hilarious.

Anyhoo, more to come!

*A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate*

Hooroo all!

5 comments:

Tarik said...

HAHAHAHAHA at the "lebs"! They're the best :P I've noticed them do that. I was waiting at the movies in bankstown and they just circle the cinema with the windows down. Then when they stop they idle and roll backwards and forwards over and over really slowly... wtf is that?

Anyway... "don't have nuffin no more"... doesn't that mean they still have something? Their language is so confusing... everyone should learn DAIH... 3 laws.. simple :)

Oh and they wear those masks cause THEY'RE sick.. so that person probably had swine flu and didn't wanna be slack and kill people :P They said on tv the other night to wear them. You should go up to them next time and say "thankyou :)" :P

haisuphelga! said...

oh lmao lmao lmao that was so funny.
yeah those lebs. i fully thought you were exagerating but I guess all things are possible... lololol

Jake Strangiato said...

Like I mentioned on BS, people down here are still flipping out over swine flu. It's becoming quite exasperating.
http://doihaveswineflu.org/

madmooemily said...

poor female ferrets.

don't forget to start stockpiling. canned foods will save us !!!!
*hides under desk*

Andy said...

lol well its good that there are lots of precautions just incase it turns into black friday haha. plus we live in Australia. nice to be far away from the rest of the world in these situations.

check this vid out on swine flu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwm45MHV2jM&feature=channel_page

Music. Sport. Friends. Family. Life.