Tuesday, March 17, 2009

# 23 - Banana Bread

Mmm... I could go for some of that and a nice cup of tea.
Is it just me or every time you think of "banana bread" you think of an Indian saying it?

Now I bet you just tried saying it in an Indian accent.

If i'm right, this means that you need to comment!

Har har har.

Thought #1 - Ad Kill once again.

I love this segment.
Its just stupid ads which I poke fun at because of the poor marketing ploy.
Lol @ his plastic cape.

Once again, this ad really does not want me to drink milk. Few reasons:
1) He might be superman, but that package aint super, if you catch my frisbee.
2) I don't know anyone who gets a milk mustache that big when drinking it out of a glass. If you can't handle cups, maybe a sippy cup is in order superman!
3) His cape looks even more plastic than his hair.

That last excuse sucked, i'm sorry.
But you have to admit - poor ad.


Just one point needs to be made.
That is not a biscuit. Its clearly a scone.
I rest my case.
(They actually had to fix this ad because of the error. Lol@advertisement people)


What did they want to cut, the nails or the hair?

This is not how you promote a hairdresser. With an emo cut. 13 year old girls and boys do this with crappy black hair dye in the school toilets, and then to cover the smell of both the hair colour and the cigarette they smoked at the bus stop, they use either Lynx or Impulse spray.
Lol, so true. Still... they can get that look for free. Fail.


*Shudder*

I kinda didn't need to know that. *sigh*. Trying to shock people and then making it entertaining is one thing. Talking about you 'rents doing it? That's an image NO-ONE wasn't to have in their head.
Unless you're a nerd and your parents were Xena and a Klingon from Star Trek. That'll get you steamy.
... *sigh*.

Thought #2 - Fail moment of the day.

From now on, there is a fail moment of the day. Everyone will have one.
Cause we're so awesome.
My one of the day didn't happen to me, happened to someone at the gym (and it happened yesterday too)... its still a fail moment dammit!
Long story short:
There is a machine, kinda like a chin-up motion, where if you lift yourself up a bit, you run a risk of the seat falling down.
Anyhoo.
I just finished my exercise on this machine (last set was something like 100kgs or whatever), and i get up and as I walked out fo the machine, i accidentally bumped into this leb dude going towards it. He looks me up and down checking me out, laughs to himself and gets on the machine infront of his mates. They're all laughing a bit. I was walking away to the Dumbell section, still clearly seeing what was going on.
This dude tries the machine with the weight I had on finally, to no avail. He tries again, lifts himself up a bit the seat lifts up, slams to the bottom, he falls down and then falls off the machine into his mates which burst out laughing at him.
That's not the funny part.
ALL THREE of these idiots did the same thing. You'd think the third one learnt the lesson from the other two.
After they realised they couldn't do it with that much weight.. they didn't take the weight off, they left the machine.
Yep - That's me!

I hope they do it again sometime.

*Emus and Kangaroos cannot walk backwards*

Hooroo All!

5 comments:

madmooemily said...

i'm only commenting because i tried saying bannana bread in an indian accent(horrible attempt i might add too).
haha..in that ad i though the person was riding a broomstick backwards...like a stupid witch or something...but like usual i was wrong.

having fun with photoshop i see. awesome epic fail
cheers

word verification of the day. RANTSM

haisuphelga! said...

Your fail picture is awesome. xD
Fail moment of the day. I have more than one of the day. It shoudl be fail MomentS. :)

Tarik said...

Got me.

LMAO at the gym dudes. They got owned! And since when does scone = biscuit lol

I hope to be a part of your fail moment some day :)

Jake Strangiato said...

Dammit man, I did not ever need to see the "Your parents do it" one. :/
Haha, great post, man.

Andy said...

i love the scone biscuit.

i love scones with cream and jam too.

damn i could do with some scones right now

and banana bread? man i love that stuff.

Music. Sport. Friends. Family. Life.